Monday, September 14, 2009

When momma ain't happy...

I shudder at the first sign of my child getting a runny nose because I know that in less than two days I'm gonna be layin' in bed with the chills fighting off a fever. But along with said fever, I'll still do laundry, make dinner, wipe kids' butts, continue to clean runny noses and still master the art of making macaroni and cheese. I will say, that I do have a great hubby who definitely helps out and actually shuts the bedroom door for me when I need to get some rest. But my guilt kicks in...that little voice inside my head that says..."get up lazy butthole and do something". So, on we go...and yes, I still have a fever. Damn thing won't go away.

1 comment:

Mom on the Run said...

That's when you slap guilt in the face, thank God for the man he gave you and get rest Mama. It is OK to be sick.